DATE: June 28th
Genre: Military Romance
Eight Brand NEW Sizzling Full-Length Novels featuring Military Heroes by acclaimed authors who know how to bring the Heat, Action and Suspense!
- Tuff Enough by Samantha A. Cole While security operative Jason “Tuff” Tanner lives for dangerous assignments, he likes his downtime in his quiet neighborhood too. But that peacefulness is suddenly interrupted when his new next-door neighbor becomes a target for someone hell bent on revenge. Canine rescuer Concetta “Chet” Suarez brings all his protective instincts to the surface, along with feelings he’s never experienced with any other woman. Will he lose her before he ever gets a chance to make her his?
- Never Forget by KaLyn Cooper Dreams or nightmares. Truth or lies. He can’t tell them apart after he sees the woman in his dreams. She is the key to his past, present, and future… She just buried her husband next to her fiancé who was killed in an explosion while they were on a mission together ten years ago. She doesn’t need another man in her life, until someone tries to kill her.
- Hot Fury by Lindsay Cross Hardened ex-FBI agent Adam Wise shielded himself from any weakness – until Tara slipped under his defenses and taught him to love. Past demons refused to remain dormant and Tara is caught in the crossfire of revenge – now Adam must risk everything to reclaim the woman he loves.
- Lincoln by PJ Fiala Lincoln Winter is hired to bring in a criminal who is selling arms on the black market and he never misses a mark. That is until the sultry Skye Sommers crosses his path and unwittingly gets herself caught up in much more than she can handle. Can they stay alive long enough to find a killer, an arms dealer and love?
- Mace by Maryann Jordan Mace Hanna’s security business keeps him busy…too busy for a relationship. When providing security for a single mom and her young son who has witnessed a murder, he vows to keep them safe…and finds love along the way.
- Black Jack by MJ Nightingale Undercover FBI agent, Jackson Black doesn’t expect to find love while working deep undercover on a RICO case. But he can’t resist Dawn, the sexy accountant, who keeps crossing his path during the investigation putting both of their lives on the line.
- Her Guarded Hero by Caitlyn O’Leary It’s been five years since his tragic loss and Navy SEAL, Dalton Sullivan heads to Lake Tahoe to be alone. The last thing he expects is horse trainer, Aurora Chance to literally fall at his feet. As danger and raw emotion churn around them, can Dalton be brought back into the light?
- Not Quite Broken by Abbie Zanders Former POW Brian McCain is so busy fighting his demons, there’s not enough left over for anyone else – not even the one woman who has a way of shining light into his darkness. But when a serial killer turns his sights on her, Brian realizes he’s not quite as broken as he thinks he is.
Love Under Siege will only be available for a limited time, grab your copy now before it’s gone forever!
DATE: June 29th
GENRE: Paranormal Romance/Shifter/Vampire/Demon
Will they find beauty in the ashes as the fire settles, or will they go up in flames?
Shifters and humans don’t mix, at least not in Coti’s opinion. He’s more than just a wolf though, but his pack and fellow MC brothers don’t know everything there is to know about him, and he likes to keep it that way…until one human female comes along and changes everything.
Renee, or NeNe to her friends hates her life. Well, she didn’t hate it so much when she could count on her friends, but one-by-one they began finding boyfriends, leaving her alone. Suddenly, she finds herself on the outside looking in. A girl from the wrong side of the tracks, she knows she needs to make a change or she’ll end up like her mother, dead.
A connection between two of the most unlikely people seemed written in the stars, but Coti isn’t ready to accept his fate, while NeNe doesn’t want a man who’s a brawler like her father. No, these two will fight their attraction, even if it kills them.
When a new group moves into town just outside of the Iron Wolves territory giving NeNe the opportunity to make extra cash in order to escape, she latches on with both hands. Only is the saying something’s too good to be true going to bite her in the rear, or will her savior come to the rescue? For Coti he can’t seem to shake off the need to keep one tiny human safe, even if it puts him in a perilous position of claiming the female for his own.
DATES: June 25th to 29th
GENRE: Paranormal Romance
Never date vampires.
Dr. Rosemary Wolfe loves her career as a physician and veterinarian to the Genetically Diverse Beings in her community. She’ll do almost anything to help them. Dating them is another matter. Been there, done that, almost married a psycho. A witch and werewolf, she’s convinced her differences make her unlovable, therefore she reluctantly embraces her friends-with-benefits lifestyle.
Bryce Gold meets Rosemary at a party and asks her on a date. After losing his last wife to a vengeful vampire, Bryce has sworn off serious relationships for good. Not a heartless vampire, he’s simply endured all the grief he can. But his thoughts are filled with the sexy Dr. Wolfe, and he’s reconsidering his principles. The more time they spend together, the more he realizes she could be the one to heal his heart.
Soon, Rosemary and Bryce find love might not be enough to save them from their pasts. They will have to awaken their neglected powers to save their lives and relationship.
CONTENT WARNING: This book includes an adventurous witch/wolf trying to find love. It contains smoking hot shifters and vampires, swoon-worthy love scenes, naughty language, and a dash of violence to spice things up. Intended for mature audiences.
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
• we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
• we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, Buoni Amici Press, LLC. are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data we collect via our website http://buoniamicipress.com (the “Website”)
Personal Data that you provide to us
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
- process and manage your use of our website;
- respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
- improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address:
- see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
- ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
- ask us to delete your Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data
- withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
9. Contact Us
Our full details are: Buoni Amici Press, LLC.
Email for Privacy Questions: email@example.com
Postal Address: PO Box 29, Analomink PA 18301
Title: River’s Rescue (River’s End Series, #9)
Author: Leanne Davis
Genre: Western Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 12,2018
Cover Designer: Steven Novak (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hosted by: Buoni Amici Press, LLC.
She pulled him out of darkness and isolation… all of which, had nothing to do with the fact that he was deaf. But once out, what if that is the very thing that will rip him from her?
Isolated for years, without a family, and a guardian who mocked how he sounded, Finn Alexander learned how to interact in a hearing world… while completely shunning the Deaf one. Finn solved his differences by hiding in a barn where he worked with animals all day, and very few people.
Until Brianna Starr.
There soon becomes Finn’s life before Brianna and after Brianna. She forces him out of the barn, out of the silence and quiet of his head… and into the world as she sees, hears and experiences it. She is known for being likeable and popular, the very antithesis of him, and yet, with Finn she can’t quite get her footing. Awkward, insulting, and accidentally off-putting towards him, she at least tries to communicate fully with him.
And honestly? No one has ever reacted to him quite like Brianna.
Moreover, it works, until the very things she is pushing him towards fills up his life and could so easily rip him away from her. Because as life long ago taught him, some barriers are permanent. Uncrossable. Unbreakable.
No matter how hard one tries.
Pre Order Today
Leanne Davis writes contemporary and new adult romance. Leanne’s books have been listed on numerous Amazon bestseller lists, including the Movers & Shakers list and in the Amazon Top 120 overall books along with #1 Bestselling New Adult & #1 Top Rated Women’s Psychological Fiction by The Other Sister.
She lives in the rainy area of Western Washington, and spends as much time as she can getting away from the rain by traveling to destinations all across the state where she and her family do tons of camping. Many of these locations become the settings for her books. She earned her business degree from Western Washington University, and worked for several years in the construction management field before turning to writing.
River’s End (Book #1) http://www.books2read.com/riversend
River’s Escape (Book #2) http://www.books2read.com/riversescape
River’s Return (Book #3) http://www.books2read.com/riversreturn
River Road (Book #4) http://www.books2read.com/riverroad
River on Fire (Book #5) http://www.books2read.com/riveronfire
River’s Lost (Book #6) http://www.books2read.com/riverslost
River of Change (Book #7) http://www.books2read.com/riverofchange
River’s Destiny (Book #8) http://www.books2read.com/riversdestiny
River’s Rescue (Book #9) http://www.books2read.com/riversrescue
a Rafflecopter giveaway